De Leon Springs, FL 32130 US
The systems engineer will lead system and subsystem level requirements generation, development, decomposition, design analyses, operational concept definition, and traceability for the total system.
- Allocate, deploy and manage internal and external stakeholder/customer, system, and subsystem level requirements.
- Manage changes to requirements, troubleshoot conflicts and understand impacts.
- Support risk assessments and develop risk mitigation.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents.
- Support development of Whitepapers and Bid and Proposal opportunities.
- Prepare system engineering and specialty engineering CDRL's.
- Define control system interfaces - external/internal.
- Develop functional, operational, physical, and interface architecture block diagrams.
- Perform trade studies, investigate alternatives and provide recommendations.
- Collaboration with Agile Scrum teams and support of team demonstrations.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Electronics, Mechanical Computer Science or Systems Engineering or related field OR a combination of education and relevant experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working in an Electronics, Mechanical Computer Science or Engineering field.
- Experience with requirements management tools, preferably IBM DOORs or Jama Connect.
- CMMI, AS 9100 and ISO 9000 process development experience.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and tools.
- Capability to adapt to industry-wide used modeling and requirements management tools as needed.
- Ability to integrate into a small, high-performing engineering team.
- Must possess a high level of professional knowledge and skills to resolve product, process and system design.
- Applied hands-on implementation expertise in product system architecture and requirements management tools.
- Ability to properly manage customer expectations and clearly understand their requirements.
- Ability to prepare successful customer proposals.
The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, talk and communicate, use hands/finger, feel and reach with arms. This position requires the ability to lift, bend or stoop as necessary up to 20 lbs.
Meet Your Recruiter
South East Regional Manager
Joe has extensive experience in the staffing and recruiting industry. He has worked throughout the country opening up new offices and managing multiple markets. Joe is the Regional Manager for our Southeast Region (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia).
Jos is a Navy veteran that worked in the Pentagon. He is a big sports enthusiast and enjoys living near the beautiful South Florida beaches. Joe has one daughter who is currently attending college.