Overland Park, KS 66211
Provide support to the project team with complex procurement transaction activities (equipment, services and subcontracts), which may expand to assignment on multiple projects. May be required to support other procurement duties, including expediting, procurement administration, closeout and proposal development. Receives minimal supervision.
• Prepares contract documents and bidders list.
• Prepares, issues and may manage the bidding process.
• Leads and manages the evaluation process through the distribution of quotations, preparation of the commercial portion of the bid tabulation, and collaboration with engineering and construction regarding the technical and constructability evaluations. Makes recommendations for selected bidder(s) and who to award.
• Leads, and schedules, coordinates and manages the negotiation process. Able to resolve simple and complex commercial terms and conditions exceptions.
• Manages the award and conforming process.
• Able to resolve simple claim or dispute events with vendors.
• May be responsible for soliciting budgetary pricing for equipment, material, or labor to support estimating/proposal efforts for a non-major project or projects.
• Proficient in the basic functions of the vendor database.
• Trains others in the function of a Procurement Representative, with oversight from Supervisor.
• Files appropriate record documents and follows Corporate and project filing rules.
• May provide input to portions of new and/or revised procedures or documents.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
Minimum Qualifications (Do Not Edit)
Minimum of three (3) years relevant Federal experience with subcontracts