NESC Staffing http://www.nesc.com http://www.nesc.com true
Structural Engineer 2 - Transmission Line Engineer
Overland Park, KS 66211 US
Posted: 04/01/2023 2023-04-01 2023-05-01 Job Number: 32154
- Modify or create design packages in PLS
- Generate reports from PLS
- Assemble hardware and construction packages
- Prepare and verifies less complex engineering deliverables
- Performs research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection
- Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience with the utility-scale projects
- Experience with PLS-CADD, PLS-Pole, LPile, MFAD, Ultralite
- Solid experience using EXCEL or similar spreadsheets
- Basic knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to the assigned engineering discipline