Arlington, VA 22209 US
Hybrid options in Overland Park Ks. Or Arlington Va.
Federal Project- Must be US Citizen
- Continues to learn and apply standards, systems, document control, departmental guides and company policies and procedures
Quality / Continuous Improvement:
- Ensures that deliverables are accurate and compliant by continually developing knowledge of the company Quality Program
- Demonstrates personal accuracy and supports continuous improvement and change management efforts
- Broadens knowledge of the applications required to modify and develop less complex deliverables based on a variety of design inputs
- May assist with minor computations such as material quantity estimates and dimensional checks
- May assist in coordinating deliverables with other groups involved on the same project to minimize interference or errors
- Intermediate knowledge of Computer Automated Drafting Design (CADD) or other applications or design or modeling skills
- Preferably experience with Autodesk Revit and Bluebeam software
- Basic knowledge of engineering standards, systems, document control, departmental guides and company policies and procedures
- Basic ability to interpret engineering deliverable content as assigned
- Basic industry knowledge and technology trends
Diploma or Certificate preferred. Associate Degree in Drafting or an Engineering Design Related Technology preferred. Typically a minimum of 2 years related work experience. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.