Stock-Inventory Clerk II
Houston, TX 77093
- Manage responsibility for bar coding and maintaining precise inventory on all rock samples received from clients or produced within our labs.
- Receive and confirm incoming and outgoing samples by verifying all required information.
- Communicate with shipping department personnel and ensure proper tracking of movement of all samples.
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules, confidentiality practices and company policies of the company
- Confirm depths and sample numbers on all incoming samples
- Prepare and bar code samples, verify all information for accuracy, upon receipt from clients and verify all information for accuracy
- Scan sample items when a change to the assigned location occurs
- Maintain necessary documentation and forward to appropriate groups within the shipping department
- Assist with shipping when needed
- Ability to organize daily work schedule
- Perform various other duties and participate in special projects as assigned by the supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Must be able to operate a forklift.