Houston, TX 77064
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Review and reconcile banking and banking accounts.
- Post accounts receivable and accounts payable to the general ledger.
- Reconcile journal entries for accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash receipts.
- Reconcile inner-company billings and balances. Create a monthly spreadsheet to account for transactions.
- Enter inventory into general ledger. Adjust capital expenditure spreadsheet and reconcile with general ledger balances.
- Coordinate new vendor setup and reconcile statements, complaints or discrepancies.
- Generate monthly sales tax reports.
- Reconcile costing utilities and post manufacturing journals after close.
- Post data from reconciled financials into the monthly consolidation report.
- Post daily corrections in labor ticket entry to Visual Manufacturing.
- Review and submit payroll for processing for divisions responsible for.
- Calculate and post payroll accruals to the general ledger.
- Code and approve invoices for payment.
- Sort accounting department mail.
- Coordinating and communicating with sales departments, purchasing departments, shipping and receiving
- departments and other operations for proper product codes, account codes, inventory valuations and timing of transactions.
- Must be able to communicate in English (both written and oral) as it relates to the job.
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere and comply with state and federal law, the
- Company ISO Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, sales tax and banking working knowledge.
- Intermediate knowledge and proficiency with computer software to include, but not limited to: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Strong customer service skills in managing difficult client, vendor or customer situations by responding promptly to requests.
- Strong problem solving skills to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills. Individual should prioritize and plan work activities efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Must be able to take and follow written and oral instructions.
- Must possess intermediate math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, division and algebra for the purposes of reconciling accounting practices as it pertains to the job.
Extensive knowledge with inner company transactions dealing with a large corporation.
This persons resume must show how they have dealt with different transactions between different entities within a large organization.
He or she must have great attention to detail
This person must have at least two years of experience dealing with a big ERP platform and understand the different functions within a ERP system.