Sr. IT Desktop Analyst
Denver, CO 80202
- Under general supervision, applies a high level of Information Technology skills in direct support of company's employees and partners.
- Troubleshoot complex desktop software and hardware problems.
- Provide desk-side and remote support in the use of systems in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Follow-up with customers to assure satisfactory incident closure; updates and closes call records for work performed.
- Assists in supervising others.
- Provides basic job training and guidance on a regular basis; performs work of same or closely allied nature.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in an MIS field.
- Desired technical skills acquired through A+ certification, NET+ certification, MCSE certification or equivalent work experience and 4 years of experience in IT desktop support which includes experience in basic networking administration
- Ensures work performed adheres to company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Assists in the setup of application client/server software.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- A+ certification and 3-5 years experience. Bachelor's could replace some experience
- Ability to travel from site-to-site
Education Undergraduate Degree in CS, MIS, BA or Engineering Yes Experience A+ certificate or equivalent work experience Yes Experience in IT desktop support 3 years Microsoft Certified Professional certificate(s) or equivalent work experience Yes NET+ certificate or equivalent experience Yes Does this position require a MVR/Driving Record History to be completed? Yes