Auburn, MA 01501 US
Responsible for leading bid team in the development of accurate and cost competitive estimates in the commercial, utility, and water or wastewater industries.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field or the equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience within the field of construction and cost estimating, including a minimum of 1year within a leadership capacity.
- Experience estimating across various construction disciplines.
- Ability to communicate with clients, executives and individuals at all levels of the organization in order to effectively create and review project estimates.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and stay organized while managing competing priorities.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to establish goals and objectives to achieve project deadlines and monitor progress
- Ability to work independently while exercising good judgement and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze information and data skillfully and reach sound conclusions.
- Demonstrated financial acumen and understanding of the business implication of decisions.
- History of successfully working internally with an operational team and externally with engineers/architects, owners, and subcontractors.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Sage/Timberline, PlanSwift, ISqFt or similar programs.
- Must possess a valid unrestricted Driver's License