Sr Administrative Specialist
Houston, TX 77032
Working hours M-F 8am-5pm
Under limited supervision, works within a specialized function with work verified on an as needed basis. Some independence is exercised in defining methods and procedures used to reach an end product. Requires ability to analyze and resolve problems and effectively deliver information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Requires ability to perform numerical, statistical, and/or financial analysis. Applies common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
This position handles high volume of invoices globally with highest volume from Latin American outside counsel used by the law department.
- Bilingual in Spanish (read/write/speak) is a plus
- Requires 5-8 years of experience.
- Must have experience with heavy data entry and/or invoice processing (handling invoices coming from various areas of Latin America and transferring details into a database.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
- Candidate should possess high attention to detail, perform data entry, able to read and understand policies that pertain to invoicing guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in Excel (Vlookup, charts, and pivot tables are essential), Word (mail merge), PowerPoint, have strong
- Able to analyze data and resolve conflicts, multitask, and prioritize work, must have strong typing and data entry skills.
- Need dependable transportation and able to work OT if needed. Needs to be focused, work independently without requiring supervision