Sourcing Specialist II
Houston, TX 77073
- The Sourcing Specialist will work closely with assigned Sourcing Initiatives Managers and Commodity Leaders as the local owner for assigned initiatives. These responsibilities include:
- The execution of strategies to ensure realization of the business objectives such as Deflation, Cash Management, and Data Analytics.
- Key responsibilities include: Supporting execution of the local sourcing strategies that deliver a competitive advantage and driving the strategic supplier initiatives.
- Driving sourcing execution for assigned commodity(s) or suppliers, including full accountability for buy and meeting deflation targets.
- Driving business productivity metrics affected by indirect sourcing, ensuring accuracy, identifying new areas of opportunity to drive cost out, implement operating efficiency or improve productivity, and optimize data analytics through digitization and simplification.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or 3 years work experience in related field
- 3 years work experience with technical depth/knowledge in assigned commodities.
- 2 years of Commercial Sourcing or Supply Chain experience
- Strong Excel & analytics skills - experience with data lake, Tableau, business-specific tool. Will be Producing reports, doing analysis on data analytics initiatives, working with a lot of data - STRONG excel skills are required.