Houston, TX 77041
6am - 4pm
• Under direct supervision, perform a variety of duties relating to filing and checking freight bills for accuracy.
• Contacts carrier by phone or mail for clarification or changes in schedules and/or pricing.
• Contacts carrier for the tracing of shipments; Assembles boxes or shipping containers using glue or tape, load and unload product shipments.
• Verifies and inspects incoming materials and supplies for proper quantities and defects.
• Places labels, numbers, prices, etc. On boxes/materials.
• May use technology (PCs, scanners, etc.) to complete job tasks
• May assist in the routing and method of shipping.
• Handles special projects, as assigned.
Previous experience required