Westford, MA 01886 US
The Salesforce Developer manages development tasks required to support a global manufacturing company with 30 divisions sharing a common SF org. The successful candidate will have a technical background in application and interface development and be eager to learn. We are looking for a self-motivated person who can identify opportunities for improvement and act on them which limited oversight.
The Salesforce.Com Developer will be responsible for designing, implementing, testing, and deploying solutions on the force.Com platform using Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Lightning Web Components, and other related technologies.
This person will work closely with the lead Administrator, technical team members, business leaders, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and enhance existing business solutions. This interaction will require great written and spoken communication skills (in English) and the ability to work with people of various backgrounds and technical abilities.
Quality is key, as is an ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with business leaders to create effective and efficient business processes using IT systems, including Salesforce.Com and other integrated systems.
• Work with the Salesforce Administrator and Company’s commercial teams to define scope and priority of development efforts.
• Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions to support commercial operations.
• Make and keep commitments to team members and internal customers regarding development status, creative solutions, and user training as required.
• Manage and improve interfaces between Salesforce.Com and various business systems.
• Requires a bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
• Technical skills demonstrated by development experience and/or training.
• Eagerness to learn innovative technologies that can move your career forward.
• Ability to work with others with technical and non-technical backgrounds.
• Creative thinking, ability to envision solutions to new business challenges.
• Ability to make and keep commitments while working independently and as part of a cross-functional business team.
• Experience with modifying and creating Salesforce.Com components, including: Flows, Apex classes, Lightning Web Components, Visual Force pages, SOQL, and Aura Components.
• Fluent in the use of the SF Developer Console and Data Loader.
• Ability to travel occasionally (<10%)
• Interface/API development in C# would be a plus.
• Experience with Agile development practices a plus.