Sales Admin Assistant
Conroe, TX 77303
Temporary position responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- File all orders, invoices, and shipping paperwork.
- Produce reports for weekly staff meetings; produce and distribute end of month reports; produce customer related
- Process credits in a timely manner.
- Maintain general Texas Oil Tools Sales email account; route emails as necessary.
- Process website access approvals for new and existing customers.
- Assist Accounts Receivable with overdue invoices.
- Proactively communicate with all sales staff to assist in daily activities as necessary.
- Invoice customer orders as required through different methods (mailing and electronic).
- Ordering office supplies.
- Assist management with reports for continuous involvement of KPIs (performance, quality, delivery, cost and
- Assist management with On-Time Delivery Reports monthly.
- Intercompany travel as and when required.
- Carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager.
- Continually review all departmental procedures, practices and processes in order to achieve optimum levels of efficiency at all times.
- Ensure all company policies, procedures and the employee handbook are followed.
- Minimum of three years of clerical experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
- Strong computer skills using MS Office, Word and Excel