Quality Inspector - 2nd shift
Billerica, MA 01821 US
- Conducting visual and measurement tests, rejecting, and returning products for re-work;confirming re-work using applicable standards and/or approved standard operating procedures
- Responsible for examining materials for quality and defects.
- Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products recording quality.
- Documenting inspection results by completing reports.
- Initiating non-conformance reports clearly and precisely.
- Ability to work independently and support the Inspection Supervisor where there is a need.
- Performance of other activities as required.
- 1+ years of inspection experience
- Experience inspecting in-process materials in a cleanroom is a plus
- The inspector must be able to read blueprints and have a basic understanding of measuring tools, such as calipers, micrometers
- High school diploma with at least two years of experience in quality control.