Quality Control Tech
Winslow Maine, ME 04901 US
Quality Control Technician: Control Panels and Electrical Units
1st shift hours Monday to Friday - working onsite in Winslow Maine
- Inspect parts for visual cosmetic defects
- Record information from inspections
- Examine materials and parts from the supplier to ensure compliance with specification
- Inspect panels during manufacturing process
- Take control enclosure manufacturing as-built photos
- Support manufacturing department on quality related process improvement projects
- Review nonconforming product report and disposition nonconforming materials
- Investigate manufacturing process failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and to make recommendations.
- Identify manufacturing related quality issues, improvement quality, implement quality improvement projects, and participate in quality in quality activities.