Quality Control Dimensional Inspector
Houston, TX 77041
WORK SCHEDULE: 6: 30AM - 4: 30PM
- Perform inspections on components.
- Perform source inspections at facilities.
- Prepare inspection reports and maintain files of inspection documents.
- Review inspection records received for compliance.
- Maintain inspection and measuring equipment.
- Prepare and coordinate Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) for nonconforming parts.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies.
Facility Specific Responsibilities:
- Verify certifications from vendors.
- Comply with all departmental rules.
- Maintain measurement and test equipment as required.
- Utilize a wide variety of measurement and test equipment.
- Find and evaluate NDE findings per the appropriate Standard Operating Procedure.
Pertinent Requirements (MUST SHOW ON YOUR RESUME)
1. Proficient with OD/ID micrometers
3. Complex mechanical drawings
4. Microsoft Office.
- Previous inspection experience preferred.
- Knowledge in reading and interpreting engineering drawings, material specifications and requirements.
- Ability to pass dimensional inspection training and testing.
- Possess knowledge of precision measuring equipment.
- Knowledge of ABS and DNV requirements for drilling equipment is a plus.
- Knowledge of API 8C, 6A, and 16A requirements is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ability to learn different software programs.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including overtime, as required.
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- High School degree or GED required