QC Sewing/Production Inspector
Houston, TX 77086 US
- Assure that cutters have separated sewing work correctly for each sewing operation.
- Inspect covers after zipper and border are sewn to assure the sewing is correct.
- Assure that the border has been pulled correctly.
- Turn cushion and inspect it before putting sewing pack together.
- Inspect product using established standards, as outlined in job description.
- Stage all sewn covers for the Make Ready area in Upholstery.
- Scan bundle for kit update and location of kit in manufacturing process.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality Control area with specific experience in industrial sewing manufacturing/commercial environment.
- Computer experience for tracking and updating kit location for customer service department.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand tickets.
- Ability to reach overhead to remove sewn object from Eton.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 10-30lbs or more.