QC Inspector (Apprentice)
Colorado Springs, CO 80939
Monday - Friday: 6 AM to 4: 30 PM
- Under direct supervision, responsible for the maintenance and inspection of equipment
- Perform routine tests on products, goods, and materials
- Inspect end wellhead equipment
- Performs specialized product testing as requested.
- May operate specialized inspection equipment.
- Performs basic dimensional inspection of drawings and prints
- Read and interpret company's manuals to meet compliance standards
- Complete inspection reports
- Learn and understand company's Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Note-will have to learn all the different job tasks of quality including wash tank operation, barrel inspection, non-conformance reporting, job tracking, general quality tasks, possible calibration, etc.