Project Manager III
Auburn, MA 01501 US
Track and control project's budgets and schedules performance and support all managers involved with this project. In this role, you need to forecast any deviation with the project to help ensure the schedule and budget match the objectives of the project, and otherwise ensure operations conform to the plan.
- Four-year relevant bachelor's degree plus three (3) years or more of relevant Cost Control, Planning & Scheduling in Home Office or Field Office experience including experience in training and directing others, OR eight (8) years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning & Scheduling experience.
- Two years of experience in construction design, finance, and management desirable. Education may be substituted for experience.
- High level of professionalism and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working Knowledge of Procore, Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project.
- Superior organization and time management skills. Ability to multi-task.
- Thorough understanding of project accounting and accrual collection.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel and visit project sites.
- OSHA 10 Construction Certification, or ability to obtain during pre-employment (company provided online training).
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOT medical card.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid unrestricted Driver's License.