De Leon Springs, FL 32130 US
- Manages a group of the engineering department through staffing, budget development and control, through engineering project management and personnel management. Interfaces with the appropriate engineering department to ensure any changes which will impact assigned tasks have been appropriately communicated and addressed.
- Manages Operations performance against the baseline program plan by monitoring quality, schedule, and cost performance of all Engineering Operational functions assigned to a program.
- Utilize all the tools available to drive a Zero Defect culture throughout the team (Root Cause Corrective Action, Failure Analysis, Corrective Action Review Board, Kaizen Events and Projects for Green and Black Belts)
- Engineering Production support to create ECNs, ECP, and cross functional team to drive closure, including Lot Acceptance testing.
- Provides a "single point of contact" between Operations Team and the Program Office for providing program status and resolving problems.
- Responsible for ensuring department and program goals and objectives are met.
- May interface directly with customers through presentations, meetings, or other communication media to represent client.
- Present group status in program reviews and monthly reports.
- Assigns specific job tasks to engineers and teams for completion as well as monitor progress.
- Determine requirements for materials, and or equipment for engineering projects and ensure all required tooling, equipment and materials are available for the engineering group.
- Uses client policies and procedures to complete work assignments and assures group employees adhere to the client policies and procedures.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Engineering or related field OR a combination of education and relevant experience.
- A minimum of 7 years of project planning experience.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.
- Must be knowledgeable about manufacturing methods and procedures.
- Ability to work with multiple-disciplined projects.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent organization, time management and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams.