Project Controls Sr Analyst - Scheduler
Overland Park, KS 66211
Experienced to Lead-level Scheduler role. Will work on assignments on a variety of Power and/or Oil & Gas projects. Tasked with competently performing all aspects of schedule-related activity including schedule updates, critical path reporting, ''what if'' planning, earned value management, change management, and other planning/scheduling functions. May provide guidance to less experienced project controls personnel. Open to a future Field Scheduler/Planner assignment
• Must be willing to travel and work on-site at project locations throughout the United States an estimated 25% of the time
• Leads or participates in producing a plan and schedule preparation
• Interfaces with the client and other project professionals for planning and scheduling activities
• Interfaces with the project team to identify issues, risks, and mitigation plans
-Coordinates with field team to produce an integrated schedule
Minimum Qualifications (Do Not Edit)
Four-year Bachelor's degree with six or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning and Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor's degree required with eight years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning and Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.
-Prefer four-year Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or nontechnical Bachelor’ s with business and computer software courses plus relevant Planning & Scheduling experience in Home or Field Office.
• Oil & Gas or Power Generation projects experience
Preferred Non-Technical Competencies:
-Drive for Results.
-Building Effective Teams.
-The ability to delegate.
-The ability to work well with others
Preferred Technical Competencies:
-Demonstrated project scheduling experience.
-Computer skills, including Primavera P6
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
-Understanding of key scheduling processes.
-Understand EPC work process and dependencies between functions.
-Ability to provide risk and opportunity analysis input.
-Experience in Power BI
-Experience in EcoSys