Project Controls Specialist - Accountant
Framingham, MA 01701 US
Position Summary: The Project Controls Specialist works closely with other Project Controls and the Project Management teams. Responsible for financial project set-up and maintenance of multiple engineering, construction, and CQV projects from start to finish for clients. Works to complete monthly financial reporting including PMR, Cost Reporting, and earned value reporting. Helps Project Managers with any financial queries throughout life cycle of project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for invoicing, ERP project set-up, and financial forecasting.
• Completes AIA invoicing, project financial forecasting, and project set-up start to finish.
• Works to support PMs in all aspects of project financial life cycle.
• Helps train new Project Controls Administrators.
• Completes monthly cost reporting and monthly earned value reporting.
Education/Experience: Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.