Job Number: 33131
Field Project Controls Lead position on a Utility Scale Solar Construction project located near Pilgrim, KY.
- working 5-10's schedule
- per diem of (USD)110/day is available to candidates currently residing > 50 miles from the jobsite.
- Senior level position supporting Planning/Scheduling,
- Cost Engineering, and Risk/Change Management.
- Under general supervision, competently performs all aspects of planning/scheduling, cost analysis, and field project assignments according to training, capability and experience.
- Provides some guidance to less experienced project controls personnel.
- Acts in capacity of a lead person.
- Demonstrates the capability of leading the project control function of a project and able to influence internal and external clients. Lead facilitator of project forecasts.
- Recognizes issues and advises project team on matters affecting project execution.
- Supports proposal efforts. Cost: Leads project cost controls team to prepare baseline cost deliverables. Leads and analyses monthly/quarterly reports.
- Leads quantity mgmt reporting. Leads change mgmt program.
- Applies key scheduling processes.
- Schedule/Planning: Leads project controls scheduling team in plan and schedule preparation.
- Interfaces with JV partners for Planning and Scheduling activities.
- Ensures constructability is part of planning process.
- Applies in key cost control processes.
- Coordinates planning and cost control functions on less complex projects after baseline in place.
- Ensures systems are in place to know work status and identify issues proactively.
- Interfaces with management team to identify issues. A
- dvises home office PCM on matters affecting project success.
- Able to lead/direct PJC activities with Subcontract construction partners.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Four-year Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management, preferred. Four-year Bachelor's degree with six or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning and Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor's degree required with eight years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning and Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.