North Billerica, MA 01862 US
The Program Manager with compliance/regulatory experience preferred. Will be responsible for Company’s Program Management of Schedules, Compliance/Regulatory of Product Test Development Process. The candidate will lead and coordinate Customer meetings & Regulatory requirements with UN/DOT/UL/ETL/IEC. Will support and maintain quality/cost-efficient Electro-Mechanical designs (Solidworks a +) along with and manufacturing controls. Tasks will include continuing support of manufacturing documents, processes, and activities. The candidate will work cross-functionally with Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Accounting, Supply Chain, and Quality Departments to ensure transition of activities in R&D for production. The candidate will support New Product Introduction (NPI) and maintain direct relationships with our customers as warranted. Strong Program Management acumen required for this role.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
· Maintain NPI schedules and communicate frequent progress updates.
· Maintain direct relationships with our customers and compliance/regulatory contacts.
· Drive regulatory projects/deliverables to the finish line.
· Work with other team members for responsible for NPI and continuing manufacturing.
· Provide technical support and coaching to team members.
· Identify capacity concerns and drive solutions to eliminate bottlenecks.
· Demonstrate ability to direct cross-functional teams as a team player.
· Work with Accounting to Maintain Engineering Billing requirements.
· Demonstrate analytical and creative thinking.
· Help with training requirements for new/current hires.
· Coordinate with Sales, Materials and Manufacturing Directors to meet customer demands.
Education: BS with preference to Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3+ years in Program Management