De Leon Springs, FL 32130 US
Program Managers are responsible to plan and manage programs relative to attaining cost, schedule, and performance goals. Interface with customers (both internal and external) to communicate requirements such that all parties are working together to achieve the program goals.
- Provide key technical and programmatic insight to Vice President of Programs and Senior Leadership Team.
- Manage the cost, schedule and requirements of assigned programs.
- Responsible for P&L performance of program.
- Manage program lifecycle: development, engineering, manufacturing & end-of-life.
- Manage customer relationships: voice of the customer (VOC).
- Negotiate key issues with the customer, both financial and program based.
- Identify growth opportunities within current programs.
- Develop bid strategy and coordinate bid efforts.
- Analyze financial information relative to bids and program progress.
- Support BDM in customer pursuit and lead generation.
- Key liaison between company and internal/external customers.
- Prepare and supply information for annual sales plans and budgets.
- Travel to support customer and program meetings.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Business, Project Management, or related field OR a combination of education and relevant experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing government programs.
- Earned Value Management (EVM) experience is required.
- Must possess or be able to acquire a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the Defense acquisition and budget process.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, when required.