Portsmouth, NH 03801 US
We are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Payroll Specialist to join our dynamic team in our Portsmouth, NH office. Our Payroll team processes weekly and bi-weekly payroll for our clients by delivering exceptional customer service to ensure a smooth process.
This is an on-site, full-time position located at our office in Portsmouth, NH.
If you are a team player with the ability to thrive in a high-volume environment, it’ s time to come join our wonderful team!
· Perform payroll data verification using established quality control procedures
· Process payroll for a portfolio of assigned clients in multiple state locations
· Maintain professional client relationships while providing excellent customer service
· Perform within established deadlines while processing a high volume of client payroll
· Effectively respond to payroll and payroll tax related inquiries
o Proficiency with Microsoft Office required (Outlook & Excel)
§ Interview will include competency test requiring use of intermediate tasks within Excel
o Must have at least 2 years of administrative/customer service experience
o Payroll or Payroll Tax experience strongly preferred
o Exceptional attention to detail
o Must have excellent customer service skills & demonstrate professional etiquette
o Demonstrated history of being able to prioritize and multi-task
o Associates degree preferred or consummate experience
Meet Your Recruiter
National Recruiting Manager
Lary started here in 2007 as a technical recruiter. His previous experience was 23 years as an Operations Manager at UPS. In 2009 he moved into Account Sales and Account Management. In 2012, Lary became the National Recruiting Manager.
Lary has a wife and two adult children. When not working, he’s following sports, reading, antiquing and restoring antiques.