Payroll & Benefits Service Delivery Manager
Houston, TX 77073
Shift Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Responsible for health & welfare and 401k interfaces (inbound and outbound) to third party vendors.
- Data management includes ownership of file layout requirements, execution of files, data mapping and data resolution.
- Acts as point of contact with third parties on daily basis to resolve data issues.
- Communicates with HR on data inconsistencies and assists in identifying their training issues.
- Responsible for all procedural documentation related to data management.
- Acts as a point of contact for Corporate Benefits Department to ensure that program file requirements are updated, tested, and executed.
- Is accountable for the participant data transmission for all health & welfare plans supporting a payroll of 25, 000 employees.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Ensure accuracy by auditing entries and pay results
- Respond to employee inquiries and resolve issues through call center rotation.
- Handle special projects, as assigned
- Strive for continuous improvement to benefit & payroll processes
- High School Diploma or equivalent. 5+ years benefits related experience.
- Knowledge of benefit plan provisions, payroll/benefits systems, processes and procedures, report writing, SAP navigation and Personnel Actions.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving, and customer awareness.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, flow charting, presentations, communications and managing multiple priorities. Excellent knowledge in implementation, custom reporting, and production problem resolution for Payroll
- Exceptional problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent skills in Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Quick learner, self-starter, flexible, organized thorough, comfortable with technology, able to work independently
- Must be able to multi-task and able to work in a fast-paced, time and data-sensitive environment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Able to function well in team open environment
- Detail oriented
- 5 years SAP Payroll Experience preferred
** Additional Note from HM: Looking for candidates with SAP and benefits processing experience. In particular, experience with loading benefit files and have benefit plan knowledge. **