Operator - Crusher
Larose, LA 70373
Night Shift 11pm - 7am (OT to be expected 40-64 hrs per week)
- Operator will be responsible for taking blend numbers from supervisor, using a John Deere 844k front end loader to load materials into a hopper.
- Perform daily inspections, cleanup throughout shift, anything else the supervisor requests.
- Under direct supervision, performs general manufacturing tasks under relatively close supervision.
- Adheres to HSE guidelines. Achieve maximum output of specification finished product.
- Operate the crushing circuit with the proper shift ore blend(s).
- Monitor all crushing equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Make minor repairs to crushing circuit when needed.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of a High Diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience in processing operations which includes experience in plant operation.
- Has thorough knowledge of production process, safety focus and critical quality issues.
Will be operating equipment: John Deere 844k front end loader, Bobcat, other small material moving equipment.