Mold Assembly Operator
Conroe, TX 77385
2nd shift: 2: 00pm - 10: 30pm
- Assist brazing operation by installing cutters, applying flux and setting cutters in correct positions as directed by Brazer.
- Saw, drill and chip graphite mold and cores away from casting.
- Glass bead blast residual graphite as necessary.
- Prepare bit for brase operation by grinding, polishing and fitting PDC cutters to pockets.
- Clean, apply flux and thermal blanket to casting and place in warming furnace to bring bit to specified temperature for brazing operation.
- Perform final grinding and cleaning of the casting to make it cosmetically perfect.
- Complete final stenciling, painting and boxing of bit after final inspection.
Must have basic knowledge of manufacturing and shop work environments
Must have at least 1 year of manufacturing experience
Must have experience using various hand tools