Mechanical Engineer Lake Charles, LA
Lake Charles, LA 70601 US
Mechanical Engineer for Lake Charles, Louisiana.
The estimated job duration is around a year, possibly **Direct Hire**
Please submit applicable resumes as well as their bill rates.
- Duties include mechanical and piping engineering/analysis assignments on Industrial projects.
- Specific deliverables may include the scope of work development, conceptual studies, cost and planning studies, layouts, specification development, and supervising vendor packages for pressure vessels, heat exchangers, rotating equipment, specialty equipment, and piping systems.
- Communicate complex technical solutions to clients.
- Effectively coordinates with all engineering and design disciplines throughout the execution of work assignments.
- Ensure effective management of change.
- Assume responsibility for cost, schedule, quantities, and budget control. Often called upon to provide estimates or estimate input related to the multi-discipline solutions.
- Prefer a BSME degree and P.E. Certificate of registration.
- Has 7+ years of mechanical engineering experience in process-related industries.
- Familiar with codes and standards of ASME, API, and ANSI.
- Fully capable of the appropriate use of computer applications and other specialized engineering tools.