Ipswich, MA 01938 US
- Work under the direction and requests of Engineering Manager/Chief Engineer/Principal Engineer
- Produce design and performance calculations
- Ensure On time delivery and accurate completion of Bills of Material/ Drawing/Assemblies/General Arrangement of the product design
- Understand Applicable Codes for the product application ie API, PED, ASME
- Preparation of accurate 3D models and 2D CAD drawings
- Supervise and check work of other team members.
- Ensure compliance with our Environment, Health and Safety Management System
- Communicate with the other team members and other departments with respect to engineering issues.
- Support to manufacture through assembly and test of a product
- Preparation of the product definition and calculations
- Preparation of design reports
- Knowledge of applications and material selection
- Assist junior engineers.
- General problem solving
- Ensure the Product Integrity is maintained at all times.
BSME and 3+ yr experience
Strong mechanical design skills
Mechanical Testing experience
Must has knowledge of mechanical product that work under pressure, for example: Vacuum, pumps, boilers, valves, tanks, boilers or other pressure vessels .