Mech Tech, Sr.
Houston, TX 77032
- Under general direction, participates in planning and conducts tests on materials, components, subassemblies, and tools.
- Apply working knowledge of test procedures and techniques. Debugs complex test setup problems and troubleshoots tools and equipment.
- Documents test procedures, data, observations, and results.
- Participates in planning and conducts assembly of components for prototype tools and for tests.
- Apply working knowledge of assembly tools and techniques.
- Documents assembly procedures and techniques.
- Acquires parts for prototypes; solicits help from and provides help to manufacturing as necessary; and assists in release of new designs into production.
- Apply working knowledge of materials, components, and their application.
- Incorporate Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes.
- Assists in handling field problems to maintain and improve products and services.
- Occasionally travels to offsite locations to assemble, test, repair, and operate equipment.
- Support Test Operations
- Mechanical Assembly
- Troubleshooting and self- motivated
- 3 years in a technician role or through 5 years of experience working in a related technician, manufacturing, and/or field operations capacity.
schedule: M-F Typically 7: 00 to 3: 30pm. Overtime will be required based on project requirements.