Carrollton, TX 75007 US
Troubleshoot and assist in identifying any potential issues that prevents items from being restocked.
· Follow proper procedure to document test results and quality inspections by gathering proper documentation.
· Identify, troubleshoot and repair any issues prior to releasing any product to the restock department.
· Review materials and resources to ensure accuracy and quality standards are met prior to restocking.
· Process product returns and Conduct product failure analysis.
· Handle the day-to-day RMA disposition duties.
· Maintain, review and update process documentation on a regular basis; creating documents as required.
· Assist Customer Service with RMA Authorization processing as needed.
· Work closely with internal departments such as Operations, Customer Service, and Technical Support.
· Meet and exceed internal and external Service Level Agreements.
· Review current processes on a regular basis and implement new processes as required.
· Filter current Liquidation inventory by analyzing products for restock capabilities.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
· Basic computer knowledge
· Able to process 70 items daily
· Self-Starter, able to work both independently and also as a team.
· Past experience working in warehouse facilities.
· Knowledge of operating a forklift.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jen has been working for NESC Staffing since 2015 as the Regional Manager. She came to NESC Staffing with 16 years of past experience in recruiting and management, including managing multiple locations. The main industries that she works on are Industrial, Medical, IT, and Engineering.
In her spare time, Jen enjoys spending time with her kids who are both away at college, entertaining, decorating, exploring and shopping in small towns and watching football (Dallas Cowboys and Texas Tech).