Machinist III / Tool Maker
Houston, TX 77073
Machinist III / Tool Maker I
1st Shift - 6: 30-2: 30 (OT expected)
- Sets up and operates lathes, mills, drills, grinders, and other tool room equipment to produce, from raw stock, the necessary special tooling to manufacture gages and fixturings.
- From raw stock, fabricates tools, fixtures and gages utilizing engineering drawings and/or verbal/written instructions.
- Acts as liaison between manufacturing engineering and manufacturing departments to determine tooling needs.
- Performs physical inspections on tooling equipment and maintains good housekeeping standards in the tooling area.
- May train other employees in the tooling area.