Machine Operator - Winder
Greenville, TX 75401
6: 15 PM to 6: 45 AM - Must be available to work OT and/or weekends.
Operate various machines and equipment, to perform mixing of chemicals, pulling mandrels from wrapped tubes, cutting, grinding, machining, stamping, and painting.
- Operate machine equipment safely and in accordance to technical work instructions and quality management system.
- Report improper machine function and or parts not being held to proper dimensions.
- Use overhead hoists or cranes and drive forklifts after training.
- Read blueprints after training and perform work-in-process procedures.
- Maintain neat housekeeping.
- May be necessary to cross train in other mfg. Areas of MCP.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Know and understand the company's Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.