Lead Wiring Technician
Mckinney, TX 75069 US
The Lead wiring technician will be responsible for wiring of PLC control panels
lead and instruct the wiring tech team
Previous Lead experience required.
Must be mechanically inclined.
1) Wire all components on the back panel and enclosure using the supplied drawing(s).
2) Ensure all wires are labeled at both ends correctly and that there are no wire frays.
3) Make sure all terminations are tight.
4) Make sure all wire sizes and colors are correct per I2R standards.
5) Log all time spent on each job into the appropriate software database using the traveler supplied with the drawings.
6) Review all prints for discrepancies and questions prior to wiring of panels.
7) Fill out all check sheets supplied with drawings for your department.
8) All changes to drawings must be marked in red and signed by “changer”prior to handoff.
9) Clean and maintain work area(s).
10) Make sure all terminal labels are on and correct.
Quality control/testing department measures technicians efficiencies.
Shop Supervisor checks quoted hours against actual hours.
Overall neatness and consistency.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED preferred
2 year prior experience preferred
Be flexible about working in other departments
This position requires a significant amount of bending and standing
Basic computer skills
Ability to read wiring schematic
Meet Your Recruiter
Jen has been working for NESC Staffing since 2015 as the Regional Manager. She came to NESC Staffing with 16 years of past experience in recruiting and management, including managing multiple locations. The main industries that she works on are Industrial, Medical, IT, and Engineering.
In her spare time, Jen enjoys spending time with her kids who are both away at college, entertaining, decorating, exploring and shopping in small towns and watching football (Dallas Cowboys and Texas Tech).