Layout Wiring Technician
Mckinney, TX 75069 US
The staging technician layouts and installs all hardware on PLC back panels and enclosures.
1) Login to the appropriate software database based on the project number as shown on the drawing(s).
2) Check out all hardware from the parts staging cage.
3) Layout all hardware and materials according to the drawing(s) provided.
4) Drill and install all parts onto the back panel.
5) Make sure all empty boxes are kept until the job ships.
6) Make sure all paper work for each part is kept with the panel.
7) Cut/Hole-punch enclosures according to the provided drawing(s).
8) Install all required hardware on the enclosure.
9) Locate and designate any hardware that needs to be “ loose shipped” with project.
10) Return any unused hardware for the back pan or enclosure.
11) Complete the layout check sheet supplied with drawing(s).
- The quality control group measures the layout technician’ s efficiency.
- The Shop Supervisor also measures the layout technician’ s efficiency.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or GED preferred
· 2 year prior experience preferred
· Organizational Skills
· Time management
· Communication skills both written and verbal
· Technical capacity
· Problem solving/analysis
· Project management
· This position requires a significant amount of bending and standing
· Must be able to lift at least 75 pounds at any time
· Basic computer skills
· Ability to read wiring schematic1
Meet Your Recruiter
Jen has been working for NESC Staffing since 2015 as the Regional Manager. She came to NESC Staffing with 16 years of past experience in recruiting and management, including managing multiple locations. The main industries that she works on are Industrial, Medical, IT, and Engineering.
In her spare time, Jen enjoys spending time with her kids who are both away at college, entertaining, decorating, exploring and shopping in small towns and watching football (Dallas Cowboys and Texas Tech).