Houston, TX 77086
- Tasks include grinding rock by hand, wash sample rocks prior to prep, weight rocks out and document every step.
- Under direct supervision, Set up, operate and maintain laboratory instruments, monitors experiments, makes observations, calculates and records results, and often develops conclusions.
- Individual is familiar with basic scientific principles and has had some laboratory experience.
- Can follow written direction and maintain a laboratory notebook.
- Has good communication skills and is computer literate.
A degree, GMP, GLP, FDA, RCRA, and OSHA knowledge may be required.