Job Number: 22155
Approved for OT!
This position will be primarily responsible for providing First and Second level Systems Administration support and IT Operations support/management. This individual will help support our server hardware, Active Directory, LAN Infrastructure, along with giving Helpdesk a level 2 escalation path.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation, deletion and maintenance of all user and computer system accounts and passwords in Active Directory, corporate email system, phone system, and related applications and services
- Assisting with network hardware and software issues and ongoing administration of the corporate network
- Setting up and maintaining remote access for users within the organization
- Email Security Services and reporting, input of data changes and email request management
- Backup Service and monthly reporting and setup
- Quest (Infrastructure Reporting) monthly reporting
- Installing and configuring system updates-Desktop and Server
- Planning and following Server Reboot Schedules
- WSUS/Kaseya management of updates
- Working with all IT team members to assess and solve companywide IT issues
- Providing instruction and guidance to all end users on voice and data related products as needed
- Ongoing support of network software, file shares, and security
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or MIS preferred
- 2 years of recent experience with increasing responsibility in a help desk role, to include the installation and support of Microsoft Office, Windows 7/10, and Windows 2008 Active Directory
- Solid hardware troubleshooting and replacement experience
- Solid experience with or similar disk imaging technology, SCCM experience
- Detail oriented
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computing equipment
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fast paced office environment
- Ability to work nights and weekends as business dictates
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.