Garland, TX 75040
1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
6) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Must have at least two years of experience
Will be running conduit and wire - not live
Must have Journeyman certification
Jen has been working for NESC Staffing since 2015 as the Regional Manager. She came to NESC Staffing with 16 years of past experience in recruiting and management, including managing multiple locations. The main industries that she works on are Industrial, Medical, IT, and Engineering.
In her spare time, Jen enjoys spending time with her kids who are both away at college, entertaining, decorating, exploring and shopping in small towns and watching football (Dallas Cowboys and Texas Tech).