IT Desktop Analyst, Sr
Odessa, TX 79763
Job role/Functions: Desktop service, customer service, desktop / IPhone / Ticket and Inventory / Printers etc
- Under general supervision, applies a high level of Information Technology skills in direct support of company employees and partners.
- Troubleshoot complex desktop software and hardware problems.
- Provide desk-side and remote support in the use of systems in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Follow-up with customers to assure satisfactory incident closure; updates and closes call records for work performed.
- Assists in supervising others.
- Provides basic job training and guidance on a regular basis; performs work of same or closely allied nature.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- A+ certification, NET+ certification, MCSE certification a plus
- 5-10 years experience in field
- Experience in basic network troubleshooting with understanding of various networking protocols such as TCP/IP, WINS, and DHCP.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software - Must possess in-depth knowledge of desktop hardware and software
- Experience working with tickets (HP Service Manager experience is a plus)
- Proficient use of Microsoft operating systems
- Proficient knowledge in the usage of Microsoft Office suite
- strong problem solving capability
- Willing to travel 10% (company vehicle provided or paid mileage)
- Willing to work overtime when needed