HR Management Systems Support
Oklahoma, OK 73114
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- In this role, you will be responsible for managing the transactional pieces of an employee lifecycle and act as the "go-to" for your respective HR teams. You are a key partner to various groups to complete requests which helps alleviate HR Managers and HR Business Partners time away from their clients and often act as a liaison to HR Service Delivery COEs, though work should not overlap with COE work.
- Research and respond to road blocks to deliver a solution while ensuring information provided to clients is accurate
- Navigate and share learning with your respective HR team regarding best practices, system updates, and knowing who to contact
- Provide employee details as needed to HRBP's and EHRM's including specialized reporting and analysis
- Maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care
- Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed
- Processes routine HR service center requests as identified by HR management system end users.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems/requests.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and system generated requests for HR technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors request in service center technology to ensure timely resolution.
- May use basic process improvement techniques to identify and resolve opportunities for improvements.
- Typically able to resolve less complex problems immediately.
- May assist higher level specialists.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Basic computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office software packages, exposure to HR specific technology, and HR service center technology.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Experience with SAP and Workday highly preferred