General Laborer I
Bryan, TX 77808
7: 00am to 6: 00pm
Under direct supervision, buff or polish small parts; trim parts; complete simple assembly operations of large or medium-sized components, either by hand or machine assisted; performs repetitive work to meet company quotas; Must be able to use Hand tools; May be asked to drive a Fork Lift, and handle cleaning equipment, with general experience working in a high paced Industrial environment; May be required to lift up to 25 lbs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Steam clean, sandblast, and paint all RCH equipment.
- Learn to build/refurbish high/low pressure RCH equipment when drilling job is complete per MIR requirements.
- Learn to inspect and determine when parts are no longer usable per MIR requirements.
- Learn documentation required for all parts that are used in a low and high pressure RCH.
- Learn to troubleshoot problems on low and high pressure RCH.
- Learn calibration requirements and how to properly maintain tools and equipment.
- Learn process of inventory management.
- Maintain supply of oil and lubricants required for rebuilds/new RCH’ s.
- Learn to inspect and refurbish equipment assigned to you after completion of drilling job.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.