Houston, TX 77073
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm; minimal OT possible, but not expected
Technical Administrative Support contractor to log/track data on work being done in the department. Will also provide support to manager by tracking expenses, schedules, timesheets, and booking travel on occasion.
- Technical team interaction (understand technical terminology, etc.)
- General SAP - T-codes, Create Purchase requisitions, pull reports, export
- Data retrieval/reporting from various sources
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) **Excel is imporant: Pivot tables, vlookups, etc.**
- Ability to support travel arrangements set up
- Expense statements, Schedules and Timesheets
- Ability to work with technical team, collect pertinent info, make reports, and self-motivated to discover solutions to routine issues.
- Create tracking sheets and dashboards
- Visual Basic (VB) experience
- Bills of Material, Procedures, drawings
- General Financial acumen, Project Management
- Systems - SharePoint, SAP, GEOs, BHOS, CMP, Concur
**First Interview will be conducted by HM over the phone, the second interview will be in person with the team.**