Brookshire, TX 77423 US
Manufacturing experience in fabrication with ASME standards. Vessels and Structural background with knowledge of Compress software.
As a Manufacturing Engineering Manager, your role involves overseeing the manufacturing processes and associated documentation to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance and regulatory requirements. You will also be responsible for identifying and implementing technical projects and programs that improve processes, reduce costs, or increase output.
- Process documentation, such as drawings, work instructions, and SOPs.
- Lean and Six Sigma activities.
- Introducing new production equipment and tooling, both internal and external.
- Process validations.
- Supplier quality and processing issues.
- Leading efforts to add new production lines.
- New product designs and introductions.
- Generating and maintaining budgets.
- Training, mentoring, and supervising staff members within the Manufacturing Engineering group.
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes and procedures to optimize efficiency and productivity
- Design and implement tooling and fixtures for production processes
- Create and interpret engineering drawings, schematics, and specifications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve manufacturing issues and implement solutions
- Conduct time studies and process analysis to identify areas for improvement
- Implement Lean manufacturing principles to streamline operations and reduce waste
- Utilize SolidWorks or similar software to design and modify components and assemblies
- Assemble prototypes and conduct testing to validate design concepts
- Provide technical support to production teams and assist in troubleshooting
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes, tooling, and equipment
- Experience with Lean manufacturing principles and continuous improvement methodologies
- Proficient in Inventor or similar CAD software for design and modification of components
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze data and make informed decisions
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Sales
Dan is an experienced Vice President of Sales with a demonstrated history of working in the staffing and recruiting industry. His top areas are in Petroleum, Executive Search, Technical Recruiting, Staffing Services, and College Recruiting. His background is as a strong sales professional. Dan has worked for NESC Staffing since 1992.
He also served 4 years in the United States Air Force as an Aircraft Mechanic, and was honorably discharged Sgt. 1981
He’s been married for 25 years and has one son attending college. Outside of work, he loves the outdoors and spending time with family and friends.