Electronic Assembly Technician
Houston, TX 77041
Level III - $21.70
Level IV - $24.73
Level V - $27.12
- Maintain knowledge of component ID color code, basic soldering, utilized assembly drawings, wire lists bill of materials and specific written instruction in performing duties.
- Build electronic assemblies using perforated printed circuit boards and discrete components.
- Assemble control modules using steel chassis, existing electronic assemblies, and point-to-point wiring.
- Participate and lead continuous improvement efforts.
- Perform other related tasks as requested by supervisor.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all Company and HSE policies and procedures.
FACILITY/GROUP SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Remain organized when conducting all aspects of the job.
- Ensure that work-in-progress jobs are staged correctly and organized.
- Abide by all engineering specifications.
- 3+ years of electrical assembly experience with oilfield equipment preferred
- Military electronic experience
- Experience with high voltage or 480-690v
- The ability to read wiring diagrams and troubleshoot or program PLC's
- Previous O&G - Subsea experience is a plus
- Experience with pressure testing up to 7500 psi
- Soldering experience
High School Diploma or GED