Job Number: 32713
Monday- Friday 7am-3: 30pm
Purpose: Perform simple electronic assembly operations under the direction of a supervisor.
- Repetitive assembly.
- Component preparation.
- Assembly line assembly.
- Wire preparation.
- Hand soldering of through-hole components and wires.
- Maintain specified production run rates.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Comply with company Electro Static Discharge policy.
- Clean workstation at the end of each day.
- Simple electronic hand assembly operations such as potting operations, packaging of product, stripping wire, prepping components, crimping wires, gluing operations and nut and bolt assemblies.
- Operating certain production equipment such as welding machine, potting machine, drill press, crimping machine and soldering iron.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the production supervisor.
- Minimum of High school diploma required or equivalent.
- Minimum six months previous experience in an electronic manufacturing environment performing in the capacity of an electronic assembler.
- Read and understand assembly instructions.
Responsibility of Equipment or Process:
- Use of a soldering iron.
- Use of hand tools.
- Use of simple electric tools.