Katy, TX 77493
8: 00am to 5: 00pm
Under direct supervision, troubleshoot, test, and assemble electrical and electro-mechanical assemblies. Assists in configuring, preparing, maintaining, utilizing, and or designing test stations and test equipment. Performs test with instructions and documentation. May do light assembly of electronic components, wiring harnesses, connectors, and mechanical assemblies.
• Electrical and Mechanical experience
• Industrial Electrician would be a good fit – Electrician license with Industrial experience.
• Wiring control panels and/or machinery
• Maintenance technician experience – oil and gas experience preferred.
• General electrical wiring experience