Houston, TX 77032
- Performs maintenance on down-hole tool electronics and other equipment used in the application for down-hole tools.
- Areas of specialization may include: electronics aptitude, computer skills, surface equipment, and down-hole tools.
- Performs maintenance, calibrations and inspection on downhole electronically equipment.
- Assembles and disassembles down-hole tools.
- Skills are typically acquired through an Associates degree or similar education and 6-12 months experience as a Downhole Mechanical Tech I or equivalent tool technician training or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Maintains surface computer and sensor systems.
- Calibrates necessary down-hole sensors.
- Repairs Electrical connectors.
- Replaces/ Insert PCB's.
- Wiring and Soldering experience
- Ability to assemble and test
- Basic computer skills are required
- O&G experience is a plus
- Associates in Electronic Engineering (open to new grads)