Electrical Production Support Engineer III
De Leon Springs, FL 32130 US
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Electrical Engineering or related field OR a combination of education and relevant experience.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with hands-on implementation expertise in electronic design, simulation, modeling, analysis and test of electronic assemblies and systems.
- Knowledge/skills must include strong education, theoretical background and experience with applied hands-on implementation expertise in electronic design, simulation, modeling, analysis, and test.
- Hands-on experience with development, building and testing of electronic assemblies and systems.
- Knowledge of digital and analog design including amplifiers, analog and digital interfacing, time and frequency domain filtering, sampling theorem, aliasing, programmable logic, low power design
- Experience with simulation (LTSpice or equivalent) and computational programs (MATLAB preferred),
- Experience working with microcontrollers, digital signal processors(DSPs), and field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs),
- Experienced implementing communication protocols (I2C, SPI, Ethernet, UART, etc.)
- Pluses include experience with microcontrollers, low power design, battery operation, and switching regulators, digital signal processing, magnetics and RF design
- Ability to draw solutions from both formal training and experience and use original thinking and ingenuity to solve problems.
- Experience in generating Electrical design documentation, and technical reports.
- Ability to write proposals, cost and schedule estimates (including budgets), and participate in presentations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Teams.
- Must show high initiative, be self-motivated, and have ability to act independently on technical matters.
- Must be willing and able to travel and participate in product field tests.
Meet Your Recruiter
VP of Sales for the Southeast Region and FSO
Joe has extensive experience in the staffing and recruiting industry. He has worked throughout the country opening up new offices and managing multiple markets. Joe is the Vice President of Sales and Operations for our Southeast Region (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia) and our company FSO. Joe is a Navy veteran that worked in the Pentagon. He has an active security clearance and is OSHA certified.
He is a big sports enthusiast and enjoys living near the beautiful South Florida beaches. Joe has one daughter who is currently a designer for an architect.